1) Guerlain – Mon Guerlain – Mon Guerlain, the House’s new fragrance, is a tribute to today’s femininity – a strong, free and sensual femininity, inspired by Angelina Jolie. The fresh oriental fragrance enhances exceptional raw materials: Carla Lavender from Provence, Sambac Jasmine from India, Album Sandalwood from Australia and Vanilla Tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. It expresses the quintessence of a history replete with experiences, nourished by success, expertise and generosity.
2) Kenzo – Eau de Lumière – The composition of Flower by Kenzo Eau de Lumière is „radiant“ and fresh floral. The citrusy character of Calabrian bergamot in the top of the composition makes an introduction to the floral heart of Bulgarian rose and delicate jasmine. White musk covers the base „like a scented veil of light.“
3) Aerin – Mediterranean Honeysuckle – Escape to the sun-drenched, azure Mediterranean with this eau de parfum by AERIN Beauty. Sweet honeysuckle and sparkling grapefruit take you there, evoking lush flowers and shimmering beaches. Italian bergamot, sun-warmed and citrusy, and mandarin oil impart lasting freshness. Lily of the valley and lush gardenia build to the sensuality and richness of jasmine sambac absolute. It is a fragrance as magical and wonderful as its inspiration. Notes: sweet honeysuckle, sparkling grapefruit, Italian bergamot, mandarin oil, lily of the valley, gardenia, jasmine sambac absolute.
4) Christina Aguilera – Glam X – The lush floral composition is sweetened with caramelized peach and warmed with hot amber. The fragrance is aimed at the women who know exactly who they are and how the world should see them – according to the brand.Glam X celebrates femininity by selecting luminous and sparkling notes of mandarin and orange blossom mixed with caramelized peach and star anise. The heart adds a rich bouquet of freesia, heliotrope, jasmine and lily of the valley, resting on a base of musk, amber, sandalwood and benzoin. The freshness of the floral bouquet provides balance to the fruity sweetness and seductive warmth of resins, wood and musk in the base.
5) Hugo Boss – Hugo is a precious version of the cult Hugo Woman fragrance, with intense and revitalizing freshness that embodies extreme confidence and femininity. The fragrance opens with sparkling notes of boysenberry and red Himalayan grass, announced as irresistibly fruity and adventurously fresh. As the scent develops, the power of jasmine in increased concentration creates a storm of white flowers in the heart, combined with accords of black tea. Oriental osmanthus forms the base of the perfume, adding sensuality and sophistication to the other notes.
What’s your favorite perfume for spring/summer months?
shop the post: