1) Miu Miu : Miu Miu starts with an elegant, sensual floral lily of the valley. Composed of real jasmine, real rose absolute, and synthetic green notes. The soft, fresh, ingénue scent is set against a deep earth-toned background: the wood and pepper of akigalawood, an extract of patchouli. The akigalawood adds a rich, brooding mystery to the subtle sparkle of the floral. The surprising combination feels natural and timeless – flower and earth – but the effect created by the multifaceted process is utterly contemporary.
2) Dolce&Gabbana : Dolce is a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers introduced by the freshness of neroli leaves and defined by the full-bodied scent of white amaryllis, a South African flower used for the first time ever in scent. The amaryllis is perfectly blended with a unique and opulent combination of white water lily and bold white daffodil creating a classic yet distinctly original floral fragrance.
3) Marc Jacobs : Juicy and youthful Oh Lola! was launched in summer 2011. Oh Lola! fragrance is designed to refresh the upcoming hot summer days, described as „lively, playful, irresistible, stylish and cheerful. “ But I still love it!
4) Kenzo : A new, playful Kenzo flower for a modern, sparkling, and unique woman. Flower By Kenzo Eau Florale is a bright, happy, and fresh floral fragrance with radiant feminine notes that celebrates the energy of spring and the spirit of the Kenzo woman.
5) Givenchy : Her fragrance is spicy and sweet, just like her. The gourmand scents of pineapple, the delicacy of soft rose petals, and the unique boldness of allspice berries add to the sensual warmth of amber and musks. Live Irrésistible is a unique cocktail of flowers, fruits, and spices for a fragrance that gives life a scent of whims, a surprising Eau de Parfum with a feisty character.
What’s your favorite perfume for spring/summer months?
shop the post: